giovedì 8 novembre 2012

Music From Another Dimension


The moment when you realize that you are falling in love with a band is beautiful, it's a sweet emotion, you think nine lives aren't enough to listen their song again and again. When all fall down, when I'm cryin', when I feel like I have a hole in my soul I let the music do the talking, and then it's amazing...there is no more darkness around you, you see a pink world and you are F.I.N.E. again! They can show you new things, you just push play and you can feel a taste of India, you were a blind man but now you know what could have been love... that's crazy... you are like "I don't wanna miss a thing!",  you want a permanent vacation! But dude, something's gotta give, you have to kiss your past goodbye and there you'll see a new sunshine, you'll fly away from here and see the other side of your life. Oh yeah, I know all this letter sounds like I'm sick as a dog, but they are closer to your heart...so, shut up and dance!




lo so che sarà pieno di errori, ma è venuta impulsivamente :P

2 commenti:

  1. Però, sei un'estimatrice di quelle vere! Pure "Sick as a Dog"...

    Dai, vado a risentirmi Joanie's Butterfly.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grande Joe :D Si' guarda, nessuno come loro... Sono gli unici di cui ancora ascolto a ripetizione tutte le canzoni senza stancarmi mai, sembra che abbiano sempre qualcosa da dirmi :) Spero tanto che passino da Milano per un concerto, il prossimo anno magari, considerato il cd appena uscito.... Si realizzerebbe un sogno :D

      Elimina